Friday, May 22, 2009

perusing








Whilst I was trying to do my essay on comparisons of post- colonialism and feminism within the scope of two novels, in a mere 2000 words I came across this jewelry designer. And cummed. basically, not really, maybe in brain only. 

Oh my flippin heck these baby's are beautiful. 

Not only is the designer, Delfina Delettrez, only nineteen but she is the heir of Fendi. 
Holla child, you have money and creative genius. Bitch. 

You're looking at spending anywhere from EU 400 - 8572875235874 or something, for these pieces. I think I'd quite happily sell my soul for the black nailed ring though. If only someone wanted to buy it???

5 comments:

  1. oo where can you get it from...not that I can afford...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS BLOG AMELIA/JEFFERSON/SOPHIE?? THE LAST POST WAS MAY 22. IT IS NOW JUNE 12. I WANT MY DAILY DOSE OF IRONY FROM YALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog sux and i hate you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUCK CRACKHOUSE YOU ASSHOLES. i'M BACK ON THE MAC ATTACK. GET SOME FASHION UP YOUR BUTTS. BITCH.

    ReplyDelete