Thursday, April 30, 2009

Politics

Obie, can i call you that Obama?
Was it the smartest move not letting the mayor of New York know that you would be doing a presidential photo shoot in the air, in a plane, in the middle of a city still re-living its terrorized tragedy? I think probably not...

Talk about fuel to the fire Obie, - ' I KNEW HE WAS ONE OF DEM MUS-LIM TERROR-ISTS, WHAT DID I TELL YOU CLETIS!!?? DIDN'T I TELL YOU!!!!'

Confirm the fears of the half of America who didn't vote for you chump why dont cha.

In other news -

Does this picture of this tattoo give me justification to get a treaty of Waitangi scroll tattoo on my ass? topical.

4 comments:

  1. joke tattoo's are not a joke. my hand tattoo of a wonky horse shoe reinforces this message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. who am i kidding yes they are. I'll just rub it off when i get bored. right..?

    ReplyDelete